Event Agreement Terms & Conditions
1. Changes to performance times, start times or venue must be notified to the performer as soon as possible in writing and agreed by both parties. Increases in performance times will incur additional fees to be agreed at the performer's discretion and paid as decided between both parties.
2. The clients' personal details, addresses or contact numbers will not be forwarded to any third parties without their written permission.
3. The performer's personal details, addresses and contact numbers will only be forwarded to third parties for promotional purposes only.
4. The performer(s) will conduct themselves in a responsible and courteous manner. The client reserves the
right to dismiss the performer in the event of unreasonable conduct.
5. In the event of injury, loss, damage or other matters that arise, both the client and the performer will take responsibility for their own liabilities.
6. In the event of the performer being unable to attend, he will notify the client as soon as possible and will offer a full refund of the deposit paid.
7. In the event of the client having to cancel their proceedings, or unwilling to have the performers appear as requested; the client will be liable to pay a percentage of the full charges as follows:
(a) Cancellation within 7 days of the event - 100% agreed fees.
(b) Cancellation within 8-28 days of the event - 50% agreed fees.
(c) Cancellation within 29-60 days of the event – 25% agreed fees.
8. The deposit already paid by the client is non-refundable, regardless of when the client cancels their event.
9. Deposit payments should be fulfilled within 28 days of the signed agreement.
10. The balance of the agreed fee (charges minus deposit already paid) will be paid to the performer one week prior to the event. Balances paid by credit card are subject to a 3% Card Processing Fee.
11. Unpaid charges or invoices will be pursued; after a fair and reasonable time, if invoices are still not paid, legal action may be taken.